Gaming addictions and everything that revolves around it: Do you take the Chance?
With a special focus on games of Chance and betting in manifold scientific disciplines from different points of view this book includes:
- legal and economic problems
- matters of compliance and corporate social responsibility
- the analysis of decisions held by the European courts
- finance and taxes in the European context
- psychological and medical treatment, therapy and prevention of gaming addiction
A team of outstanding legal experts from various countries including Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic and the UK, combine their ideas of gaming addictions and therapy in a transdisciplinary collaboration. The book adresses lawyers, managers, social and economic experts, medical doctors and psychologists who deal with matters of gaming and betting in the named disciplines.