Liechtenstein Business Law
The compendium is the English translation of the standard book "Liechtensteinisches Wirtschaftsrecht", also published by MANZ in 2021, and offers the only comprehensive overview of this subject matter. As a reference book, it helps readers to quickly become familiar with the complex web of rights, requirements and sanctions, and to find both thorough initial information as well as gain in-depth insights.
The compendium addresses all topics that are of relevance to both domestic and foreign legal practitioners, authorities and courts dealing with Liechtenstein business law, including:
- legal bases under European and Liechtenstein law,
- persons and companies law, tax and financial market law,
- due diligence, criminal and mutual legal assistance law,
- civil, civil procedure, and private international law, and
- for the first time data protection law, including the GDPR, the new Notaries Act as well as the globally unique blockchain legislation.
The compedium also offers a very useful overview and translation of the most common legal terms and phrases!
Marxer & Partner Rechtsanwälte is the largest and oldest law firm in the Principality of Liechtenstein with registered office in Vaduz.
The compendium was written by a renowned team of experts from legal science and practice.
Sascha Brunner, Johannes Michael Burger, Jesús Cortés, Daniel Damjanovic, Maximilian Dejaco, Armin Dobler, Magdalena Friedrich, Franziska Goop-Monauni, Michael Grabher, Vera Hasler, Hasan Inetas, Rudolf Kitz, Mario König, Bianca Lins, Florian Marxer, Laura Negele-Vogt, Michael Oberhuber, Martin Pardeller, Nicola Pfisterer, Christian Ritzberger, Dieter Roth, Robert Schneider, Jochen Schreiber, Edgar Seipelt, Rainer Silbernagl, Judith Ellen Sild, Thomas Stern, Markus Summer, Stefan Wenaweser.